How do you put ipad mini video to t.v
- Asked by Andrew C
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you put ipad mini video to t.v)
1 Answer from the Community
You will need to buy the Lightning to VGA Adapter. Next, you will need to get/buy a VGA cable. Then you need to find the VGA plug on the TV and plug one end of the cable to the TV, and then one to the Adapter and of course, plug the lightning end of the adapter to the iPad Mini.
- Answered by Sean O from North Haven
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be put on my IPAD Mini for school work?
- Asked by Brian A from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be put on my IPAD Mini for school work?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
mac mini as an a/v hub or server
- Asked by Guido G from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate (mac mini as an a/v hub or server)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Does it work with iPad mini retina?
- Asked by Greg F from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iPad mini retina?)
- Asked about: Bose SoundDock® Series III Digital …