can i use this to transfer video off my camcorder dv mini tape to iMac computer 2010

Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable + 9/4-Pin Adapter (2m)

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Yes but if you have a 2012 Mac you most likely need a thunderbolt adaptor as well. I have a 2012 iMac and I am connecting my Sony DCR-HC96 to it and I don't have a FireWire port just USB and thunderbolt. So I will need a FireWire cable and then a thunderbolt adaptor.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions