how best to connect imac to macbook pro to move files?
I have a range of docs I want to move from macbook pro to iMac w/o using a HDD. Can it be done?
- Asked by David L
- Flag as inappropriate (how best to connect imac to macbook pro to move files?)
1 Answer from the Community
I'm not sure EXACTLY what you mean, or why it is an issue, but the short answer is, sure you can! The data is either stored on a HDD or a Flash drive of some sort, otherwise the data/information would just disappear when you turn off the machine(s).
That being said, you could easily transfer the data onto a portable flash drive, and then plug it into your other machine and open/save them there, or you can transfer the docs between computers via your home network. Either way should be pretty easy for you, so if you need more information or details, be sure to ask. - Mark
- Answered by Mark L from Mineral Bluff
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I connect a Macbook Pro to an iMac?
- Asked by Lida W
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect a Macbook Pro to an iMac?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Which is the best iMac or MacBook for running Final Cut Pro?
- Asked by Fredric B
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is the best iMac or MacBook for running Final Cut Pro?)
- Asked about: Mac