what is(are) the difference(s) between iPad 4 and iPad air?
iPad 4 Vs iPad air
- Asked by Abdul-gafar A from 北京
- Flag as inappropriate (what is(are) the difference(s) between iPad 4 and iPad air?)
2 Answers from the Community
The iPad Air has a significant design change from the iPad 4. If you've ever seen an iPad Mini, its design is essentially the same as that. The iPad Air is now as thin as a pencil and only weighs a pound. It also is much faster than the previous iPad. If you want more specific details, you can take a look at the iPad Air webpage.
- Answered by Ross F from East Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Similarities between the fourth generation iPad and iPad Air:
Identical camera systems
Both iPads are available in 16, 32, 64, and 128GB models, as well as cellular models.
The iPad Air contains a speed bump with its new dual-core 64 bit A7 chip. The iPad fourth generation is negligibly slower at everyday tasks, using the dual-core A6X chip (a modification of the A6, which is found in the iPhone 5 and 5c).
If you're looking to save money, get a fourth generation iPad; refurbished models here at Apple's store are great deals and it still delivers great performance.
If you want the latest and greatest, get the iPad Air; it'll cost you more, but you'll get a refreshed design, faster processor, and more fluidity.
- Answered by Zachary S from Nescopeck
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the difference between iPad Air or with retina
- Asked by Joy S from Seaford
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between iPad Air or with retina)