What is the best keyboard for iPad air?
- Asked by Wendy S from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best keyboard for iPad air?)
8 Answers from the Community
Zagg keyboard case for the iPad is the best.
-has a full keyboard actually designed for the iPad air
-strong and tough case
-multiple viewing angles
-backlight keyboard with multiple colours
-easy to take out iPad, without compromising the sturdiness of the case
-compact and portable
-A bit more expensive than other cases
-can pick up grease a little easily
Amazing case that is worth a buy, by far the best keyboard case out there
- Answered by Jeet G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Logitech Fabrick Skin Foliio is an amazing keyboard case. The Keyboard is wonderful to type on but unlike the "built-like-a-tank" case for the iPad 2-4, the case for the iPad Air suffers terribly from a cracking issue. The left side plastic clip has a cut out for the power button and the plastic is too thin to last. I bought one and it cracked. Logitech replaced it but the replacement cracked. Love the keyboard but it has a fatal desgn flaw. Notice the posted reviews on Logitechs website. It's full of customers with cracked cases. Too bad really.
- Answered by Heather Y from Apison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
We are too obsessed with the "best" keyboard. While the "snaps on as a front cover" versions are super slick and blow us away as one integrated unit - in truth the iPad will pair with almost any inexpensive BlueTooth keyboard. I have use a Microsoft BlueTooth keyboard, an Amazon Basics, and two "snap on as front covers" (one the "hot thing of the moment" the Logitech).
Rather than looking for a snap on front-cover keyboard, I recommend instead finding a keyboard with properly spaced keys and decent key travel - two things you aren't going to find with the reduced size keyboards that double up as front covers. Nowadays good accessory keyboards that DON'T snap on come with little folding origami stands to hold the iPad upright while you type. The best will tell you they are iPad compatible - and some will have accessory keys that work with the Apple iPad for common iPad functions.
- Answered by William W from Emeryville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Maybe my answer can help you, I got the Logitech Bluetooth key board almost over a year .
- black and silver colour
-Keyboard illuminates if I need use it in dark places
-switches instantly between Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, my iMac desktop , my Apple TV , for not to be long , you can use it with any Bluetooth
Device, oh before I forget , is rechargeable at convenience, a charge last more than a month for me , so this Logitech Keyboard is more than useable, is adorable, and look beautiful. For $ 99 dollars you get Keyboard for long time and to use with any Bluetooth devices , and the most important to me is that I can carry it with me to use any where I go . think about it.
- Answered by Luis R R from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
i have the zaggkey folio and the minisuit the zagg is by far better and my favorite!
- Answered by Angela T K from Belchertown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I think Logitech is the best because of their cases. With logitech cases, some are compatible with Tech21's mesh case. I , personally use a
smart cover with it but a logitech case will work just as well!
- Answered by Miram L from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
- Answered by Michael B from Gordonsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
- Answered by John S from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
What is best keyboard for Ipad
- Asked by Charles S from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (What is best keyboard for Ipad)
No answers yet
What keyboard is best for my iPad 2
- Asked by Kathleen B from Lake Oswego
- Flag as inappropriate (What keyboard is best for my iPad 2)
No answers yet