Is there Antivirus protection for iPad? If so, how do I go about getting it?
- Asked by Frank D from Duncan
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there Antivirus protection for iPad? If so, how do I go about getting it?)
2 Answers from the Community
There isn't. There isn't a need. An e-mail scam doesn't mean you have a virus. If you are worried, just reset the iPad to factory defaults and re-sync your data.
- Answered by Jason S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You won't need Anti-Virus, as other answers have stated, there are no known viruses targeting the iPad as Apple reviews all apps before they're released to the App Store. You can think of them *as* your Anti-Virus.
- Answered by Russell R from Cibolo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2