Charge and sync your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 with the iPhone 5s Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 5 accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (sold separately). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5s Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5s Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does overnight use damage the iPhone's battery?
- Asked by Winston Z
No. The iPhone (in fact, pretty much anything with a Li-ion battery) has charging circuitry that pre No. The iPhone (in fact, pretty much anything with a Li-ion battery) has charging circuitry that prevents overcharging. Some argue it is better to leave it plugged in than slowly draining overnight. …
- Answered by James D
Can this dock be used with an iphone 6 or iphone 6plus?
- Asked by Brian G from Fairview
No. I don't believe it would fit. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are wider than the iPhone 5s
- Answered by Jacob H from Chicago
which headpones offer volume control when plugged into the iPHONE 5S dock ?
- Asked by Ken C
Will headphones work with the line out connection?
- Asked by Michael J from Olathe
Yes, but you'll lose the ability to control volume from the phone. The line-out provides a line-lev Yes, but you'll lose the ability to control volume from the phone. The line-out provides a line-level input for something that has its own volume controls. …
- Answered by Harkirat V
Will either the 5C or 5S dock work with the 5th generation iPod Touch?
- Asked by Nathan W from Westerville
iPhone 5s dock works best. The iPod wont wiggle as much as if it were in the 5c dock. So yes, the ip iPhone 5s dock works best. The iPod wont wiggle as much as if it were in the 5c dock. So yes, the iphone 5s dock will work with the 5th generation iPod touch. …
- Answered by Quinton D from Surrey