Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone.
The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimize sound loss and maximize sound output. So you get high-quality audio that’s just as impressive as what you’d hear from more expensive headphones.
The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
- Designed by Apple
- Deeper, richer bass tones
- Greater protection from sweat and water
- Control music and video playback
- Answer and end calls
What's in the Box?
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Storage and travel case
- The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices?
- Asked by Brandon H from Johnson City
Yes the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices. I have been using EarPods with my HTC Yes the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices. I have been using EarPods with my HTC Wildfire S.As for the audio control it works for it too. …
- Answered by Yousuf S
The connecting plug does not make contact with the interior jack on the iPhone 5S. Are there earpods made specifically for this phone?
- Asked by Sandra R from Fort Scott
Are there covers (like foam that came with the other earbuds) that go around this new Earpod to help keep them in when I work out?
- Asked by Jeffrey G from Anchorage
Are EarPods water and sweat resistant?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from Lake Forest
They have been designed differently to help resist sweat
- Answered by Michael P from Mount Airy
Do the EarPods support the CTIA standard?
- Asked by Christopher R from Sierra Vista
Yes, EarPods was made by CTIA standard.
- Answered by Ivan F