Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
What's in the Box?
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this cable charge the iphone or ipad battery?
- Asked by Matthew Z from Costa Mesa
The second input is for another lightning cable to charge the device.
- Answered by Daniel P from Staten Island
Can you use Pages when connecting an iPad Air2 to a monitor via lightning/HDMI adapter?
- Asked by Charles G from Boca Raton
How do I mitrror my iPad to tv through the av adapter
- Asked by John W