Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
What's in the Box?
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i use this for car to watch video from my iphone5s to lexus IS250 2014 MODEL.
- Asked by Shakil M from Houston
Can u watch sky go using this adapter
- Asked by Lorenzo M from Tempe
- Answered by Umair K
What apps are not supporting video out thru this cable?
- Asked by Remigiusz G from Raleigh