Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
What's in the Box?
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can I use this adapter to mirror my iPhone 5s image onto my macbook pro screen?
- Asked by Kum-kum B from Santa Barbara
For Sega Go Dance, would this lightning to HDMI adapter work? Just wanna make sure before I purchase.
- Asked by Dennis G from Hollywood
I read a review that says this adapter will not work with BBC iPlayer, Love Film or 4OD. Is this true?
- Asked by David G from Oxford
Can u watch sky go using this adapter
- Asked by Kelly P
- Answered by Antoine P from Irvine