This 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?
- Asked by Hank H from Roanoke
- Asked about: iPhone
yes there is they are called lighting pin to 30 pin connector
- Answered by Keenan P from Perth
Will this let me convert my 30pin Sony Docking station to play music from my iPhone 6
- Asked by Peter V from Armidale
Does anyone know if this adapter works with the Griffin eXport in-flight video cable?
- Asked by Glenn S from New York
Is an iPhone 4s charger compatible with the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Linda A from Arlington
Do 30 pin adapters work with iPhone 6 for audio
- Asked by Karen L from West Chester
I have tried several 30 pin to Lightning adulators and many, but not all will charge the iPhone 5/5s I have tried several 30 pin to Lightning adulators and many, but not all will charge the iPhone 5/5s, but fewer will charge the iPhone 6/6 Plus. So far none of the Lightning only connectors will allow for Audio to play. For that is seems your need to have a special cable that has both a 3.5 in headphone jack and lightning to 30 pin cable. There are a few of these out there, but it seems that they are not that common. …
- Answered by John I from Austin
Will this fit with a iPhone 5 Lifeproof case?
- Asked by Mark D from Andover
Yes, I just bought the lifeproof for the iphone 5 last week and it fits great
- Answered by Justin K from Tallahassee