Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
This cable is 8 inches/.2 m long. It supports analog and USB audio output. It does not support video output.
This 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
*Some 30-pin accessories are not supported.
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
- This cable is 8 inches/.2 m long. It supports analog and USB audio output. It does not support video output.
I have the first generation Bose speaker/docking station, will this allow me to play music from my ipod nano new generation?
- Asked by Alina M from Durango
- Asked by Peter S
If you prefer HDMI just get a lightening to HDMI converter. Although the Aple TV method is very cool and you also have all the other benefits of an Apple TV. …More
- Answered by Niall M from Birmingham
- Asked by Nelson C from Bull Creek
Yes it will, as long as you are using the MDI cable with the 30 pin connector (and the Apple 30 pin to Lightning adaptor). The MDI with USB will not work. …More
- Answered by Jason T from Mesa
- Asked by Alana F from Adelaide
I purchased one with the cord to help dock my iPhone 5 into a Sony Air-sw10ti (which has the 30 pin dock) and it only charges the phone, no sound comes out of the Sony speakers. …More
- Answered by Jessica S from Champlin
I am not technical at all! My grandson has a 4th generation ipod docking station and he just got a 5th generation ipod. Is there an adapter ?
- Asked by Nadine H from Lincoln City
Seems like it will work OK see here. You just need the official Apple Lightning to 30-pin
See the ikmultimedia website …More
- Answered by Joseph W from London