This 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?
- Asked by Hank H from Roanoke
- Asked about: iPhone
yes there is they are called lighting pin to 30 pin connector
- Answered by Keenan P from Perth
Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m) works with sony docking stations RDPXF100IP?
- Asked by Atala D from Chicago
Need to use micro sd card on I pad what do I need
- Asked by Andrew D
Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf
- Asked by Nelson C from Bull Creek
No. I got one and it did not work!
- Answered by Mohammad F from Piscataway
Will this work with my Parrot MKi 9100 to play music from my iphone 5s and charge?
- Asked by David H from Aberdeen
It certainly will.
- Answered by Alex P
Will this work as an adaptor to the Y cable from BMW?
- Asked by Heather F from Washington Township
I am going to answer my own question in case anyone else needs this. It does work for music with the I am going to answer my own question in case anyone else needs this. It does work for music with the BMW Y cable made for iPhone 4-4s. Just make sure external devices are checked in your options. …
- Answered by Heather F from Washington Township