This 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?
- Asked by Hank H from Roanoke
- Asked about: iPhone
yes there is they are called lighting pin to 30 pin connector
- Answered by Keenan P from Perth
Will this adapter work on a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta that has an ipod docking station?
- Asked by Yvonne M from St Petersburg
Can I charge my I pad 5thgeneration with my 30 pin adapter. Yes or no
- Asked by Clive B
Will this work with my Parrot MKi 9100 to play music from my iphone 5s and charge?
- Asked by David H from Aberdeen
It certainly will.
- Answered by Alex P
Will this work as an adaptor to the Y cable from BMW?
- Asked by Heather F from Washington Township
I am going to answer my own question in case anyone else needs this. It does work for music with the I am going to answer my own question in case anyone else needs this. It does work for music with the BMW Y cable made for iPhone 4-4s. Just make sure external devices are checked in your options. …
- Answered by Heather F from Washington Township
will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
- Asked by Larry F from Urbana