With the iPad Camera Connection Kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.
The kit includes two connectors, each with a different interface:
- The Camera Connector features a USB interface. Just plug it into the dock connector port on your iPad, then attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB cable (not included). iPhone 3G is not supported.
- Use the SD Card Reader to import photos and videos directly from your camera's SD card. Connect it to your iPad, then insert your digital camera's SD card into the slot.
After you make the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organises them into albums. When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your iPad are added to your computer's photo library.
What's in the Box?
- Camera Connector
- SD Card Reader
- iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Further to posting this question, I have subsequently purchased the Camera Connection Kit and now kn Further to posting this question, I have subsequently purchased the Camera Connection Kit and now know that it doesn't allow my iPad to communicate with the Garmin 305. It does, however, charge the watch if that is of any use to anyone.
The issue, I believe, is that the iPad will not allow me to download the Garmin Communicator Safari add-on which allows the watch to upload to the Internet.
Our friends at Garmin need to develop an 'ap'...
On the Camera Connection Kit, it works perfectly with my Canon EOS 5 and happily downloads images and movies from my iPhone 3Gs. It fails miserably when trying to download movies either directly from the Panasonic camera or using the SD adapter. …
- Answered by Matthew M
can I transfer movies taken with dslr to ipad2 using the camera kit
- Asked by Stan K from Reno
Can I use the iPad to show the slow motion videos I take with my Casio Digital ExLim FH20? I teach tennis. The screen would be great.
- Asked by Donald O, Jr B from Glendale