Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad — all because of its built-in Bluetooth technology. Its compact design takes up 24 per cent less space on your desktop than full-sized keyboards, so you have extra room to move the keyboard around and mouse comfortably beside it. You’ll also feel a difference when you type on its low-profile, anodised, aluminium enclosure with crisp, responsive keys. Use the function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, Mission Control, and Launchpad.
The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries - one less than the previous model. And its intelligent power-management system conserves battery life. So when you’re not using the keyboard, it powers down automatically. The instant you start typing, it turns on again. Use the on/off switch when you're away from your computer for a long time.
What's in the Box?
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Two AA batteries
- Printed documentation
- Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later
- Existing keyboard and mouse for initial set up
- iPad; Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer
- Aluminium Keyboard Software Update 2.0
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
fn + delete = deletes to the right of the cursor.
- Answered by Eric K from Saint Petersburg
Is there a keyboard short cut for page up/down with the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Jason C from Gainesville
No, this keyboard has a similar layout like the macbook where there is no dedicated page up/page dow No, this keyboard has a similar layout like the macbook where there is no dedicated page up/page down keys. However, there are keyboard shortcuts for these functions and more:
1. FN+(Arrow up/down) = Page up / down
2. FN+(Arrow left/right) = go to top or bottom of a page
3. COMMAND+(Arrow up/down) = go to top or bottom of a page
4. COMMAND+(Arrow left/right) = go to beginning/end of a line …
- Answered by Yossef M from Brookline
does the wireless keyboard work with ipad?
- Asked by Richard G from Pembroke
Yes it does, and it works great. If you have a problem with the set up (i.e. pairing the keyboard t Yes it does, and it works great. If you have a problem with the set up (i.e. pairing the keyboard to iPad), check Settings to be sure you have Bluetooth turned on. …
- Answered by Patrick M from Seattle
can this keyboard be used for iPad Air?
- Asked by Pedro C from San Antonio
Will this keyboard work with the PS3?
- Asked by Jason L from Fairbanks
Yes it does. First you have to unpair it from the device it was initially paired with. I.E. MacBook, Yes it does. First you have to unpair it from the device it was initially paired with. I.E. MacBook, PCs, etc. then simply go to the Settings tab of your PS3 then setup a new bluetooth device, pair it then voila! A bluetooth keyboard for your PS3. …
- Answered by Kurt Rusheen T from Shaker Heights
Can I use korean while I use that keyboard??
- Asked by Wonwoo C from East Lansing