Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad — all because of its built-in Bluetooth technology. Its compact design takes up 24 per cent less space on your desktop than full-sized keyboards, so you have extra room to move the keyboard around and mouse comfortably beside it. You’ll also feel a difference when you type on its low-profile, anodised, aluminium enclosure with crisp, responsive keys. Use the function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, Mission Control, and Launchpad.
The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries - one less than the previous model. And its intelligent power-management system conserves battery life. So when you’re not using the keyboard, it powers down automatically. The instant you start typing, it turns on again. Use the on/off switch when you're away from your computer for a long time.
What's in the Box?
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Two AA batteries
- Printed documentation
- Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later
- Existing keyboard and mouse for initial set up
- iPad; Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer
- Aluminium Keyboard Software Update 2.0
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
fn + delete = deletes to the right of the cursor.
- Answered by Eric K from Saint Petersburg
Is there a keyboard short cut for page up/down with the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Jason C from Gainesville
No, this keyboard has a similar layout like the macbook where there is no dedicated page up/page dow No, this keyboard has a similar layout like the macbook where there is no dedicated page up/page down keys. However, there are keyboard shortcuts for these functions and more:
1. FN+(Arrow up/down) = Page up / down
2. FN+(Arrow left/right) = go to top or bottom of a page
3. COMMAND+(Arrow up/down) = go to top or bottom of a page
4. COMMAND+(Arrow left/right) = go to beginning/end of a line …
- Answered by Yossef M from Brookline
does the wireless keyboard work with ipad?
- Asked by Richard G from Pembroke
Yes it does, and it works great. If you have a problem with the set up (i.e. pairing the keyboard t Yes it does, and it works great. If you have a problem with the set up (i.e. pairing the keyboard to iPad), check Settings to be sure you have Bluetooth turned on. …
- Answered by Patrick M from Seattle