The Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an elegant, ultrathin anodized aluminum enclosure with low-profile keys that provide a crisp, responsive feel. It also has function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, fast-forward and rewind, Mission Control, and Launchpad. Its extended layout includes document navigation controls — page up, page down, home, and end — and full-size arrow keys for playing games and scrolling through documents. Its numeric keypad is perfect for spreadsheets and finance applications. And two USB 2.0 ports enable you to connect your mouse as well as a high-speed peripheral such as a digital camera or printer.
What's in the Box?
- Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- USB extension cable
- Printed documentation
- Mac OS X v.10.4 or later
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Aluminum Keyboard Software Update 2.0
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - Arabic
fn + delete = deletes to the right of the cursor.
- Answered by Eric K from Saint Petersburg
Where is number lock on this keyboard?
- Asked by Mary O from Pasadena
I just found out the "CLEAR" button above the number pad acts as NUM LOCK for the keyboard. I'm usin I just found out the "CLEAR" button above the number pad acts as NUM LOCK for the keyboard. I'm using this keyboard on a PC (at work). …
- Answered by Christophe M from Lansdowne
Can I use this keyboard with an IPad mini?
- Asked by Adelita O from Lemoore
Does this keyboard have have forward (data to the right) delete key? Is there some shortcut equivalent of this?
- Asked by Jerry S from Norwood
Can I buy a Spanish version of this keyboard in the US?
- Asked by Gustavo S from Cheraw
Yes. Contact Apple Support or online chat for help.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
which function is equivalent to the PC "scroll lock" key
- Asked by Doris D from Antipolo City
Scroll Lock is F14 on the Apple Extended Keyboard
- Answered by Yohsuke M from San Francisco