With a thin, light and smart construction, the Logitech Ultrathin Magnetic Clip-On Keyboard Cover provides a great typing experience on your iPad Air 2. At just 6.4 mm thick, the Bluetooth-enabled keyboard cover features well-spaced keys and iOS shortcuts, making typing fast and accurate. A smooth hinge lets you tilt your iPad like a laptop screen, while the two-year battery life makes for convenience and longevity. Easy to clip on and take with you wherever you go, the keyboard cover has been specially designed to perfectly fit your iPad Air 2.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily – just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover– and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Thin, light design
- Specially made to fit and match the iPad Air 2
- High-grade aluminium construction
- Seamless magnetic clip secures keyboard to your iPad
- Improved typing layout and iOS shortcuts
- Flexible multi-angle stand
- Two-year battery life
Did you notice?The smooth hinge lets you tilt iPad like a laptop screen, so you can enjoy the ideal typing angle from anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying a traditional, intuitive keyboard experience on your iPad Air 2.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover
- Form Factor: Dockable, Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 0.64 cm/0.25 in.
- Width: 17.35 cm/6.83 in.
- Weight: 322 g
- Length: 24.05 cm/9.47 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006534
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206060661
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do I turn on sleep wake button for iPad
- Asked by Marisela O from Kennewick
how do you change keyboard language from english to portuguese
- Asked by Armando C from Fortaleza
does the logitech ultra thin fit the iPad air 2?
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Oklahoma City
yes its works fine
- Answered by Philip H
Do you have to turn it on
- Asked by Peggy A from Conway
Be sure your iPad's Bluetooth is on. Go to Settings and turn it on. It will automatically recognize Be sure your iPad's Bluetooth is on. Go to Settings and turn it on. It will automatically recognize the keyboard, or might as well ask Siri to do it. …
- Answered by Arturo R from Cd. De México
does red light going out indicate a full charge on keypad
- Asked by Sandra H from Broomfield
No. It indicates that your keyboard needs charging for approximately 1.5 hours until the indicator l No. It indicates that your keyboard needs charging for approximately 1.5 hours until the indicator light goes solid green. Register your device on the Logitech website for further details. …
- Answered by Andy R