Charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod on the road with the Belkin Car Charger. The low-profile design means the charger fits neatly on your dashboard, and the rubber grips let you easily insert and remove it from the power outlet. Follow your route or listen to music on the go without worrying about losing charge.
- Compact design
- Plugs into any car power outlet
- Includes separate 4 ft Lightning to USB cable
- Powered USB port
Did you notice?The USB port is universal, so you can still charge your legacy Apple devices with a 30-pin cable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPhone, iPad or iPod charged while travelling.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin In-Car Charger
- Lightning to USB ChargeSync cable
- Other Features: Charging
- Height: 2.2 cm
- Width: 2.2 cm
- Weight: 0.039 g
- Length: 11 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J078bt04-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868937556
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?
- Asked by Natalie W from Portsmouth
I bought this same car charger and I too get that annoying message about the cable not being certifi I bought this same car charger and I too get that annoying message about the cable not being certified and may not work properly with the device, blah blah.. It still works fine and like the previous post I ignore it as well, but it is annoying that i have to dismiss that message every single time i plug in. Other than that its been fine for me. I was wondering if maybe i had a defected one, but maybe i dont. I asked at the Apple Store about it, but they didnt know anything about it. Oh well. …
- Answered by John C from Pico Rivera