Wireless Numeric Keypad Connection
The Belkin wireless YourType numeric keypad connects to your iMac or MacBook by Bluetooth to add command and number keys to your Apple keypad. The keypad is designed to match the Apple wireless keypad and has 28 well-spaced keys that are comfortable to use for easy typing. The Bluetooth connection means the keypad is easy and quick to set up.
- Bluetooth connection
- 28 well-spaced, comfortable keys
- Quick installation
- Matches the Apple wireless keypad
- 2 years warranty
Did you notice?The Belkin Wireless YourType Numeric Keypad matches the Apple wireless keypad.
Apple Recommends ForWireless connection to your iMac or MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Wireless Numeric KeyPad
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Quick-install guide
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 18 mm
- Width: 131 mm
- Weight: 173 g
- Length: 129 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8T067tt
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868983690
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can Belking F5L114 bluetooh keyboard work with apple tv ?
- Asked by Enrique T from Orlando
Where can I buy the Dock/Connector/Adapter to put it together with the keyboad (the Numeric Keypad does not come with it)?
- Asked by Pablo L from Coral Gables
can I buy tv shows from iTunes store without apple tv
- Asked by Robert L from St. Thomas
Is there a way to map the FKeys on the Belkin YourType numeric keypad?
- Asked by Jordan S from Vancouver
To program the function keys F13 to F16, open keyboard preferences, click on the shortcut tab, Selec To program the function keys F13 to F16, open keyboard preferences, click on the shortcut tab, Select a preference in the left hand pane, then select a shortcut and press tab, this will open a box and you can then press the key you want to use for the shortcut. To give an example I clicked on Mission Control in the left hand pane I then highlighted show desktop in the right hand pane and pressed tab to open the box, I then pressed the F14 key on my Belkin keypad and closed keyboard preferences, and know when I hit the F14 key it shows my desktop. I worked this out myself as Belkin UK do not answer any emails, and their support is non existent. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Melvyn N
Will this work with an MacBook air??
- Asked by Kelly D from Rolling Prairie
yes I just purchased this for my MacBook Air 11 inch last week and it works great
- Answered by Joseph B from Chesterfield
Does it work with the ""Twelve South MagicWand"?
- Asked by Clementino Q from Natal
No, unfortunately this is not possible because of the thicker size
- Answered by Julian D