The Thule Stravan Deluxe Attache Case delivers easy carrying and plenty of thickly padded protection for your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Back-panel zip gives you quick access to your iPad without opening the main compartment
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers the thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your MacBook
- Sleeve's internal plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch free
Did you notice?The plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook and other gear with you in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Deluxe Attache Case
- Form Factor: Shoulder Bag, Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 1.07 lb./0.49 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: TSDA-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230551
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the 15-Inch version for my 13-Inch MacBook Air?
- Asked by Cyrus M from Columbus
Can it fit all of the chargers for the Macbook, iPad, and iPhone?
- Asked by Maria S from Niagara Falls
Yes! It can fit everything it's great. But you would need to have macbook, charger and cables and i Yes! It can fit everything it's great. But you would need to have macbook, charger and cables and ipad charger and cables and iphone and probably could still fit note pads but not much more than that. It's streamlined so you are not carrying junk. …
- Answered by Jo F from Waterloo
Since I go to school, will a 5-subject notebook fit in this bag along with my Macbook?
- Asked by Vicente O from Hollister
Can the front pockets hold around the ear headphones that fold flat (e.g., Bose AE2 style)?
- Asked by Brad G from The Colony