With their unique secure-fit ear cushions and wireless convenience, the JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones are the ideal companions for any activity. Now you can listen to the music and calls on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad while keeping pace with your run or bike ride.
- Comfortable, secure fitting, and compact Bluetooth earbuds for active sports
- Sweat-resistant earbud design directs sound into the ear for extended frequency response and deep bass
- 8 mm drivers deliver premium audio performance with warm bass to eliminate fatigue
- Up to 250 hours of standby time and 4.5 hours of talk time
- Includes three sizes of ear tips and ear cushions
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Complete music and call controls including play/pause, next/back track, answer/reject call, redial, volume up/down
- Flat cord helps prevent tangling
- Magnet-sealed hard-shell carrying case for on-the-go protection
Did you notice?The on-ear controls avoid allow you to control your music without fumbling with cords and dislodging your earbuds, meaning you can work out with no distractions.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to music and taking calls during your workout.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones
- Three pair secure fit ear cushions and ear tips (S,M,L)
- Optional ear hooks
- Standard micro USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Mic, Noise Isolation, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: Neckband, In Ear
- Connections: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours
- Stand By Time: Up to 250 hours
- Height: 1.3 cm/0.51 in.
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Depth: 1.3 cm
- Weight: 10 g
- Length: 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 855366002348
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
iPhone 5c compatible?
- Asked by Teportia S from Newport News
If its a case and it doesnt cover the home button its 5 and 5s compatible,. If its a charger all iph If its a case and it doesnt cover the home button its 5 and 5s compatible,. If its a charger all iphones(5/5s/5c) work with it. If its a screen protector each model has its own deign so no. the iPhone 5c has its own design therefore its need to use iPhone 5c only cases. …
- Answered by Arman H from Burnaby
is it compatible with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Elijah J from Musaffah
yes, bleutooth compatible.
- Answered by Scott V
Will this bluetooth headphones work on the iPod classic?
- Asked by Miguel S from Enterprise
no, the ipod classic do not have blue tooth ability, however, I used a blue tooth transmitter and co no, the ipod classic do not have blue tooth ability, however, I used a blue tooth transmitter and connected it to the earphone port, and it worked fine. …
- Answered by Dew G
do they have a microphone
- Asked by Clare M
yes, but people have found it difficult to hear me in my experience
- Answered by Ansou M from Ottawa
Do they work good with small ears
- Asked by Toby B from Kalamzoo
Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were too large to fit me properly. They fell out of my ears constantly. I returned them and purchase these. These are fantastic! they fit securely but comfortably. The sound quality is excellent for bluetooth headphones. …
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland
Will these work with Siri?
- Asked by Mark G from Orange
Yes. Hold down the top button and Siri will activate.
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland