Stay connected with Microsoft Office 365 and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote across multiple devices, including your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Microsoft Office 365 lets you enjoy the latest, full versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services, including Skype and OneDrive. Available as a subscription for eligible students, Office 365 University comes with a one-time up-front fee for a four-year service.
What it includes
You can install Office 365 University on up to two Mac computers or PCs. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other applications. In addition there are a variety of convenient services such as 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones per month.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Eligible students are able to sign in to their Microsoft account to access documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easier
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
Benefit from 365 anytime, anywhere
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal allows you to use the software on one PC or Mac, as well as one iOS device, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
You can also enjoy Microsoft Office for iPad with touch-friendly Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps also available for use with an eligible Office 365 subscription.
Full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited higher-education institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible. Once you've purchased Office 365 University and received your product code, please visit www.office.com/verify to verify your eligibility.
- Install on up to two Macs or PCs
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more
- 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones in 40+ countries every month*
- Convenient four-year subscription with automatic upgrades included
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your documents with a simple drag and drop
- Create more impressive presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint
- Make sense of numbers faster with the Quick Analysis Lens and Chart Animations in Excel
Did you notice?Get full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more.
Apple Recommends ForAccess your Office applications and files from the cloud via your Mac wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- Product key for digital download
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 3GB of free hard-drive space
- 1GB of RAM for 32-bit systems; 2GB of RAM for 64-bit systems
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Internet connection (Fees may apply); Microsoft and Skype accounts. A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Safari 5 or later
- Windows 8/7/2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10
- Mfr. Part Number: R4T-00042
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370477429
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- This is a Student and Teacher edition. Before it can be activated for use on your Mac, the manufacturer may require student/teacher status verification.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I'm studying in high school. Can I still purchase it?
- Asked by Natalie W
Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it woul Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto
Do you need to be connected to the internet to use this product?
- Asked by Steven C from Lovell
While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is install While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is installed will need to be connected to the internet periodically (approx. once a month, but not sure of the exact interval) to enable the status of the subscription to be verified and updates to be downloaded and installed.
It would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto
What is the current version of microsoft word for mac? I need MS Word,Powerpoint 2013 for my courses
- Asked by Jennifer D from Wheatley
how does this differ from the other option Microsoft Office and Student, other then the pricing?
- Asked by Yisroel R from Brooklyn
365 is a subscription web based service. There is an upfront $79 fee, but it is good for four years 365 is a subscription web based service. There is an upfront $79 fee, but it is good for four years and then expires. The Home and Student edition is software based with no subscription fees. You own it permanently. There is no expiration.
Also be aware the if you go with Home and Student and you decide to upgrade your OS to either Mavericks or the new Yosemite, you must completely uninstall the Microsoft product. If you do not uninstall, your license is overwritten and unrecoverable. In essence it's gone for good.
You must uninstall!!!!. There are instructions from MS on the web that give very detailed step by step instructions on how to uninstall.. It is a very complicated process ( in typical MS style). Three pages and 12 steps of instruction on how to uninstall. …
- Answered by Michael A from Voorhees