The latest version of Microsoft's productivity software on the Macintosh platform, Office 2011 for Mac is more powerful and easier to use. It combines Microsoft Word for Mac, Microsoft PowerPoint® for Mac and Microsoft Excel® for Mac and lets you easily create high-impact documents and seamlessly share your ideas with others, whether they're on the Mac or Windows® platform.
Word for Mac 2011
Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents, then store, edit and share your work easily on the web. Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, documents and more in Publishing Layout view.
Instantly see styles applied in your document with Visual Styles. Work in Full Screen view to maximise space for reading and writing documents. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. View, edit, store and share documents online with the Word Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®. Share and co-author Word documents with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
Excel for Mac 2011
Illuminate your financial picture with easy-to-analyse spreadsheets you can post online to view, edit, share or co-author with your family from virtually anywhere.
Clarify your data using Conditional Formatting with icons, data bars and colour scales. Spot trends with new Sparklines, small charts that fit in a single cell. Spend more time analyzing data and less time sifting through it with PivotTables. Organise, filter and format related data with Excel tables. Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks using Visual Basic. View, edit, store and share spreadsheets online with the Excel Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive. Share and co-author Excel spreadsheets with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011
Create powerful, professional presentations that engage and inspire your audience, and present online as effectively as in person.
Remove backgrounds or add colour filters to your photos right within PowerPoint. Move beyond the conference room and broadcast your presentations online. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. Rehearse, check your timing and take notes in Presenter View. View, edit, store and share Office documents online with the PowerPoint Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive. Share and co-author PowerPoint presentations with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
Did you notice?With its newly reinvented user interface and wealth of templates, this suite of tools makes producing personal documents and student projects quick and easy.
Apple Recommends ForEveryday home use by everyone in the family; great for students at all levels.
What's in the Box?
- Alpha-numeric PIN and Product Key for downloading Microsoft Office for Mac
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 2.5GB of free hard-drive space; HFS+ formatted hard drive (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- 1GB of RAM
- Connection to a local network for installation
- 1280 x 800 or higher display resolution
- Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply); Certain online features require a Windows Live ID
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370576177
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- * Requires a Windows Live ID, Internet connection and supported browser.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can it be used by all log in users on one computer
- Asked by Dylan G from Kingston
- Answered by Mike S from Lahaina
Can I get MS Excel on my Macbook Air? I don't need the other MS Office products, just Excel...
- Asked by Jennifer W from Fargo
is office mac home and student 2011 a one time fee or is there an annual fee. Will updates occur and be available.
- Asked by Darla M from Centerton
can I import current Excel and Word docs saved on my PC to work with this if I am switching over?
- Asked by Chris K from Austin
I plan to upgrade from OS X 10.6.8 to OS 10.8.2 or 10.9; will my MS Office 2008 run in either OS 10.8.2 or OS 10.9 w/o upgrading Office 2008?
- Asked by Kisler H from Charlotte
I'm running 10.10.2 and Office 2008 with no problems.
- Answered by Mike S from Lahaina