Connect your Macbook to your HDTV with the all-inclusive Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Cable.
- Easily converts the audio*/video signal from your MacBook Mini DisplayPort to an audio/video signal on your HDTV
- Supports color depth of 12 bits per channel
- Easy plug and play
- Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels
- Resolution (HDTV): Interlaced (50 and 60Hz refresh rate); 480i, 576i, 1080i resolution
- Progressive (50 and 60Hz refresh rate): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Data transmission rate of 2.25 Gbit/s
- Maximum single link range of 1920 by 1080p
Did you notice?Single cable allows for easy coiling and on–the-go storage.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to your HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio and video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Compatible with Macbooks with Mini Display Port or Thunderbolt port.
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD035yw2M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904992
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
- * Audio transfer is available on MacBook models with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It only says MacBook, can i use it to plug a second HDMI monitor on a MacMini
- Asked by Benoit H from Gatineau
Can I watch movies through this cable from iTunes Store on TV?
- Asked by Aleksey M from Moscow
what settings do I use on my macbook pro to transfer the screen from my pc to the tv using the Belkin mini display port to HDTV cable
- Asked by Joanna K from Strafford
does it work in a normal tv?
- Asked by Josephine P from Norwich
This cable will only work with products that are compatible with HDMI. It is a port on the back of t This cable will only work with products that are compatible with HDMI. It is a port on the back of the TV and fairly simple to find. …
- Answered by Colin D from Heber Springs
Can I plug this into my Macbook Pro 13 inch (Early 2011) and then directly into the back of my tv or do I need something else?
- Asked by John M from Augusta
yes this adapter will work you just need to go to the speaker\sound setting and change it from lapto yes this adapter will work you just need to go to the speaker\sound setting and change it from laptop speaker to tv speaker and then you can hear sound from tv …
- Answered by Cuahutemoc F from Lawrenceville