Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr On-Ear Headphones
Lightweight and powerful. Built for DJs.
- High-performance acoustics
- Long wear comfort
- Durable materials, expert design
- Dual input sharing
- Noise isolation
Apple Recommends For
Lightweight and totally accurate sound for DJing.
Beats Mixr Headphones are designed for DJs, so they're the lightest and loudest model Beats makes. Created for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike, these over-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world's best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you're on stage without any trouble.
Industrial strength sound
Designed to be heard over parties at 100+ decibels, Mixr delivers extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
DJ bells and whistles
Rotating earcups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
Made for life on the road
The ultra-flexible headband was crafted to be super lightweight, and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
Built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. No worries about them breaking or fraying any time soon.
- 40 mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs
- Soft leatherette ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, so they're wearable for hours
- Metal construction and a moulded headband keep these headphones sturdy and travel-friendly
- Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single-ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears
- Dual input 3.5 mm jacks let you daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing
- Keeps ambient noise out to provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music
Did You Notice?
Blocks ambient noise for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing.
- Music Profile: Classical & Jazz,Hip Hop / R&B / Rap,Pop / Rock / Alternative / Country
- Usage: DJ,On Stage
- Jack Type: Straight
- Open & Closed Back: Closed
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Cable Length: 220 cm
120GB 160GB (2009)
5th generation (video camera)
4th generation (video)
What's in the Box?
- Beats Mixr Over-Ear Headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000418
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00031-02
- Asked by Emma O
Actually,yes. These headphones are for DJs and you know what that means, Great Bass. These are also the best sounding beats …More
- Answered by Cherryll L from Grand Prairie
Yes they are very useful for all iOS devices
- Answered by Jaden H from Kentwood
- Asked by Janice A from Owens Cross Roads
These are reputably very high performing headphones. They were engineered with DJ's in mind, to be used in the studio and on-stage. The headset design, as universal as it seems, is a really reserved design, especially this one. As mentioned in the description, they are composed with durable materials, but the involved movement of running, and the sweat, might take away from the precise design it comes as. I would not recommend to use this for any type of physical exercise.
Beats(c) however does offer some in-ear listening devices for active training! …More
- Answered by Anthony C from Lasalle
- Asked by Megan G from Perth
Yes, these headphones do fold in from each side, similar to the Beats Pro headphones.
- Answered by Austin T from Warrensville Heights
- Asked by Jordan C from Leawood
- Asked by Perla S from Dallas
- Asked by Pablo M from México