The P’9223 features a USB 3.0 interface for speeds up to 5Gb/s, plus a strong, sophisticated aluminium finish that looks great beside your Mac. This portable hard drive is built for performance and is also Time Machine compatible, so you can keep your data safe no matter where you are.
- Designed for your Mac
- Aluminium casing
- Sophisticated Porsche Design aesthetic
- USB 3.0 speed up to 5Gb/s (USB 2.0 backwards compatible)
- Date encryption
- Sleep mode
- Time Machine-compatible
Did you notice?The USB 3.0 interface provides transfer speeds of up to 5Gb/s.
Apple Recommends ForStylish, sophisticated portable storage that’s specially designed to match your Mac in looks and performance.
What's in the Box?
- LaCie Porsche Design P'9223 USB 3.0 Mobile Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Quick install guide
- Software Suite: LaCie Private-Public, Backup Assistant, Eco Mode, Wuala
- Other Features: Data Encryption, Sleep Mode, Time Machine Compatible
- Connections: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Power Source: Bus Powered
- Height: 15 mm/0.59 in.
- Width: 77 mm/3.03 in.
- Weight: 240 g
- Length: 130 mm/5.12 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Mfr. Part Number: 9000293
- UPC or EAN No.: 093053003265
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- USB 3.0 speeds are only available on devices that support USB 3.0 interfaces
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is drag and drop along with Time Machine back up available?
- Asked by James H from Nevada City
Yes both can function together.
- Answered by Michael N from Marshfield
Can I store all My programmes like Photoshop and illustrator etc. on it incase my computer goes?
- Asked by Laura L
Yes. Use time machine.
- Answered by Ashish A
I have a MacBook Air and need an affordable external drive to create backups, play DVDs, and install software. Will this work?
- Asked by Signe K from Cape Coral
Yes. It is not a DVD drive, though. It is fine for backups and general file/folder storage, viewing Yes. It is not a DVD drive, though. It is fine for backups and general file/folder storage, viewing photos or videos that you have stored on the drive.
You'll still need a separate DVD drive (Apple's SuperDrive for example) if you wish to play DVDs. …
- Answered by Mike M from Beaverton