OverviewKanex ATV Pro provides an easy way to mirror and stream your iPad or iPhone content directly to a VGA projector. It links your projector and Apple TV, so you can view and share information via AirPlay.
- AirPlay mirroring for VGA projectors
- No external power required
- Built-in 3.5mm audio jack
Did you notice?Enjoy AirPlay mirroring and streaming from your iPad or iPhone directly to a VGA projector via your Apple TV.
Apple Recommends ForGreat for sharing visual content with students in classrooms or colleagues in meeting rooms that have an iPad and Apple TV.
What's in the Box?
- Kanex ATV Pro
- Mfr. Part Number : ATVPRO
- UPC or EAN No. : 814556014653
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Lucille K from Beverly Hills
You would need the Apple Digital AV adapter, and an HDMI cable to connect to the Adapter and the TV . Any apple store would have both these in stock. …
- Answered by Geoffrey C from Springfield
- Asked by Richard J from Flushing
No answers yet
Will it work plugged into the hdmi out port of my amplifier if my Atv3 is connected to an hdmi in port on my amplifier?
- Asked by Jaimini H from Fairfield
- Asked by Scott D from Lemont
Bad advice. I bought it and it does not support hdcp content. As far as I can find, unless you have a projector with HDMI you are out of luck for streaming videos from an iPad to a projector. …
- Answered by Scott D from Joliet
Is that possible to plug on that device only audio speakers via the Jack 3.5 plug and use them with AirPlay ?
- Asked by Alexandre M
- Asked by Ben N from Oberon
No, it doesn't, since ATV Pro is does not require external power adapter to power on, it extracts p ower from HDMI sources like apple tv, in this case the newer mac book pro retina displays do not support power enough to ATV Pro, therefore it will not display or work with newer mac book pros. …
- Answered by Kashyap K from Brea