Protect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Portable Combination Laptop Lock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your Mac. A keyless four-wheel combination is easy to reset and offers 10,000 possible combinations. The self-coiling cable stretches to six feet to anchor to a desk or fixed structure, and shrinks down to just three inches for easy packing.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- Three-inch coiled cable expands to six feet
- Customisable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?The six-foot cable coils down to less than three inches for convenient packing.
Apple Recommends ForLocking your MacBook Pro while you’re in a café, the library or anywhere you think it may be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Portable Combination Lock
- Instruction guide
- Height: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Width: 6.3 mm/0.25 in.
- Weight: 136 g
- Length: 76.2 mm/3.0 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: K64670
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252308861
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I want to buy a laptop lock for my macbook air. What choices do I have?
- Asked by John L from Lisle
I want a laptop lock for my MacBook pro with retina display. What are my options?
- Asked by Alison N from Milford