The Marshall Minor FX Earphones are the first in-ear design from the company whose amplifiers have been powering rock and roll for nearly 50 years.
Marshall's sound engineers devoted nearly a year to tuning the Minor, so you'd experience a sound quality that's expresses the Marshall edge.
Patented “EarClick” fit technology
For the best in ergonomics and functionality, patented EarClick technology secures the earpiece at two separate points rather than one. This almost completely eliminates pressure, while keeping the earpiece firmly in place.
The integrated three-button remote and microphone system lets you control virtually everything directly from the cable. Answer and hang-up phone calls or Play, Pause, Skip (forward or back) music tracks and control the volume.
The black and gold design aesthetic is 100-percent Marshall—down to the signature control knobs replicated on the backside of each earpiece.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- Premium handmade drivers for a great listening experience
- Look and feel inspired by the classic range of Marshall amplifiers
- EarClick technology that makes for an unprecedented fit and comfort level
- Four interchangeable silicone pads for perfect fit
- Fabric cable eliminates tangles
Did you notice?EarClick technology makes for arguably the most comfortable fit from an InEar earphone, especially during activities and sports.
Apple Recommends ForHear every detail of the music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad; plus take calls.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Minor FX Earphones
- Inline microphone and remote control
- Four sets of silicone pads (different sizes)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms +/- 15% at 1kHz
- THD: 5mW
- Other Features: Works Without Batteries,With Mic,With Remote and Mic,Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Drivers: 2
- Mfr. Part Number: 04090445
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055304450
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the remote on these able to access and communicate with Siri like other "3-Button" earphones?
- Asked by Jack L
Does the cord last well in cold weather? I've never had a fabric cord before and I'm unsure if I should get these or not.
- Asked by Katherine S from Ottawa
the fabric cord has no effect on weather because its fabric makes it more durable if it were rubber the fabric cord has no effect on weather because its fabric makes it more durable if it were rubber then you rarely but might have an issue but most decent headphones are built to ware so i would get them i mean i would buy them (i own them) but i would not be worried they have no issue in cold weather. only rubber contracts in cold weather not fabric so go and buy them they have great sound …
- Answered by David B from Lexington
will these work with hearing aids that go straight into the canal?
- Asked by Michael H from Staten Island
These would most likely disrupt the functions of your canal hearing aids. Even if they did not actua These would most likely disrupt the functions of your canal hearing aids. Even if they did not actually touch the hearing aids, these are designed to insert into the ear a little farther and more snug than most in-ear headsets so I would not recommend these for someone using any form of hearing aid. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Sean G from North Augusta
Does the volume and track skip feature work with the original iphone?
- Asked by Banu S from Vancouver
Hello Banu S
If by original you mean the 3G (first one in Canada) or the "ORIGINAL" (never releas Hello Banu S
If by original you mean the 3G (first one in Canada) or the "ORIGINAL" (never released in Canada) the answer is yes to both.
Any "made for iPhone" headset will work the functions supported by the original headset that came with your iPhone and supported by the version of iOS installed on your iPhone. …
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary