Experience lifelike performance at almost any volume level and a wide two-channel soundstage—due to proprietary integrated signal processing and TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry.
A unique control pod makes it easy to adjust or mute the volume and connect other devices. Features rotational volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack, and audio input.
Dual inputs on the control pod let you connect your headphones or a second audio source, such as an MP3 player or tablet.
Powerful low-note performance
The advanced port design and driver deliver powerful low-note performance and full, natural sound. Balanced low, mid, and high frequencies through active electronic equalization also result in more natural tone and clarity.
Compact, elegant appearance
Compact, elegant appearance complements most any decor while fitting neatly on a desk.
- Lifelike performance
- Unique control pod
- Dual inputs
- Powerful low-note performance
- Compact, elegant appearance
Did you notice?TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry delivers lifelike performance at almost any volume level and a wide two-channel soundstage.
Apple Recommends ForBring more life to your music, games, and videos on your Mac or iPad, with wide, natural sound from just two speakers.
What's in the Box?
- Bose Companion 20 left and right speaker
- Control pod
- Speaker cable
- Audio input cable with mini-plug
- AC power cord
- Connections: Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Height: 8.66 in./22.00 cm
- Width: 3.5 in./8.89 cm
- Weight: 2.6 lb./1.18 kg (per speaker)
- Length: 4.72 in./11.99 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 329509-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817548014
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use Bose Companion® 20 Multimedia Speaker System with an iPod?
- Asked by Manju M from Bli Bli
Yes, anything that uses a 3.5 millimeter jack can use these speakers.
- Answered by Jung Kyoo S from Honolulu
The Bose companion speakers have to be connected via a cable, so they are not wireless. Bose does m The Bose companion speakers have to be connected via a cable, so they are not wireless. Bose does make a wireless speaker called the Soundlink Mobile that connects to any device that has Bluetooth. So iPad, iPhone, iPod, MacBook, iMac, etc....
Sounds amazing and it's portable. …
- Answered by Jason F from Kansas City
Are these speakers compatible with Apple TV through AirPlay/Bluetooth?
- Asked by Cato S from Ft. Lauderdale
No answers yet
Can it be used with Apple express
- Asked by Mark S. D from Springfield Gardens
I think you mean the Airport Express. Yes, you can connect the speaker to it.
- Answered by Jan H
Yes, although you may be at risk of interference from your phone if it's too close, switching to air Yes, although you may be at risk of interference from your phone if it's too close, switching to airplane mode would eliminate this (although would also prevent phone calls etc.) or I use my Bose with an Apple Airport Express which lets me use them wirelessly with my iPhone and Mac, meaning the phone doesn't need to be near the speakers and there's no cables that need to go into my iPhone. …
- Answered by Sam C from Melbourne