Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio with Remote
Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio with Remote
The Philips DC390 dual docking clock radio delivers surprisingly rich, deep sound in a stylish and attractive brushed aluminium finish. Plus it lets you charge two devices—iPhone, iPad, or iPod—simultaneously
Wake up your way
Dual alarms let you set different times for weekdays and weekends, or even vary the alarm settings for more than one person. The gentle wake up feature gradually increases alarm volume, and allows you to wake to your favorite music, radio station, or buzzer alarm.
Great sound and convenience
The Digital Sound Control and Dynamic Bass Boost features combine to provide sound performance that rivals much larger audio systems. The smartly designed spring-loaded docking port allows you to effortlessly dock your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, even in a protective case. And when you connect and dock your device, the DC390 automatically synchronises the clock with it within a few seconds. So you never need to set the time manually.
- Play your iPod/iPhone/iPad and charge two devices at once
- FM stereo tuner with 20 station presets
- Dual Alarms with Gentle Wake feature and sleep timer
- Full-function wireless remote control
- 10 watts RMS total output power
- Digital Sound Control offers a choice of preset EQ settings
- Dynamic Bass Boost for great sound at all listening levels
- Aux-in for easy connection of other electronic devices
- Auto clock synchronisation with iPod/iPhone/iPad when docked
- Neodymium speaker driver for rich and clear sound
- Battery backup (battery not included)
Did you notice?The two spring-loaded docking ports let you easily dock two of your Apple devices, even if they're in protective cases.
Apple Recommends ForKeep two iPhone, iPod, or iPad devices charged—while listening and waking to the music on one of them.
What's in the Box?
- Philips DC390 Docking Clock Radio
- Wireless remote control
- Aux-in cable
- User manual
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, 30 Pin Dock
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 4.5 in./11.4 cm
- Width: 10.3 in./26.3 cm
- Weight: 3.1 lb./1.9 kg
- Length: 6.5 in./16.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: DC390/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581610586
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.support.philips.com/support/html/index_us_en.html)
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how many watts are the speakers ?
- Asked by Daniel B
2 x 5W (10W total).
- Answered by Eva J
Can I use a lightning to 30 pin adapter to use the iPhone 5s
- Asked by Jack D from Brisbane
I also had to buy two of the 30-pin adapters, but now both the iPhone 5 and iPad stand too high up, I also had to buy two of the 30-pin adapters, but now both the iPhone 5 and iPad stand too high up, so I have to support them with something firm behind them, like a piece of cardboard. Tacky, but cheaper than buying a new radio. …
- Answered by Doug G from San Jose
Does it work with the new iphone5
- Asked by Theresa R from Reseda
Yes this will work with the iPhone 5 but you must use the Lighting adapter.
- Answered by Alex S from Atlanta
Will the latest ipad with retina display work on this?
- Asked by Varun P
As long as it is the iPad 3rd Gen, it's fine. It on works with the 30-pin connector and not he light As long as it is the iPad 3rd Gen, it's fine. It on works with the 30-pin connector and not he lightning connector. …
- Answered by Anup T
can you receive texts or calls when iPhone is in dock
- Asked by Carrie G from Montreal West
Will an iPad (3rd gen.) fit in the front and an iPhone 5 (with adapter) fit in the back?
- Asked by Thanasi C from Dallas
The front dock is about level with the top surface of the clock, so the iPad won't fit. The iPhone 5 The front dock is about level with the top surface of the clock, so the iPad won't fit. The iPhone 5 will, however, fit on the back with the adapter. …
- Answered by John S