Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio with Remote
Listen to music and charge two devices simultaneously.
- Dual docking system to charge two devices at once
- Digital Sound Control optimises music settings
- Dynamic Bass Boost for deep, dramatic sound
- Dual alarm with weekday and weekend settings
- Gentle wake up with increasing alarm volume
Apple Recommends For
Keep two iPhone, iPod, or iPad devices charged—while listening and waking to the music on one of them.
The Philips DC390 dual docking clock radio delivers surprisingly rich, deep sound in a stylish and attractive brushed aluminium finish. Plus it lets you charge two devices—iPhone, iPad, or iPod—simultaneously
Wake up your way
Dual alarms let you set different times for weekdays and weekends, or even vary the alarm settings for more than one person. The gentle wake up feature gradually increases alarm volume, and allows you to wake to your favorite music, radio station, or buzzer alarm.
Great sound and convenience
The Digital Sound Control and Dynamic Bass Boost features combine to provide sound performance that rivals much larger audio systems. The smartly designed spring-loaded docking port allows you to effortlessly dock your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, even in a protective case. And when you connect and dock your device, the DC390 automatically synchronises the clock with it within a few seconds. So you never need to set the time manually.
- Play your iPod/iPhone/iPad and charge two devices at once
- FM stereo tuner with 20 station presets
- Dual Alarms with Gentle Wake feature and sleep timer
- Full-function wireless remote control
- 10 watts RMS total output power
- Digital Sound Control offers a choice of preset EQ settings
- Dynamic Bass Boost for great sound at all listening levels
- Aux-in for easy connection of other electronic devices
- Auto clock synchronisation with iPod/iPhone/iPad when docked
- Neodymium speaker driver for rich and clear sound
- Battery backup (battery not included)
Did You Notice?
The two spring-loaded docking ports let you easily dock two of your Apple devices, even if they're in protective cases.
- Input Type: 30 Pin Dock,3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Usage: Alarm Clock,Radio
- Power Source: AC
- Weight: 3.1 lb./1.9 kg
- Height: 4.5 in./11.4 cm
- Width: 10.3 in./26.3 cm
- Length: 6.5 in./16.5 cm
5th generation (video camera)
4th generation (video)
3rd generation (video)
2nd generation (aluminum)
What's in the Box?
- Philips DC390 Docking Clock Radio
- Wireless remote control
- Aux-in cable
- User manual
- Quick start guide
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.support.philips.com/support/html/index_us_en.html)
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581610586
- Mfr. Part Number: DC390/37
- Asked by Clifford R
No answers yet
- Asked by Carol U
- Asked about: Philips DC291 Docking Clock Radio w…
- Asked by Kelvin H
It will work fine in NZ - from a Kiwi living in Australia - no problem
- Answered by Graham S from Alexandra Hills
- Asked by Varun P
As long as it is the iPad 3rd Gen, it's fine. It on works with the 30-pin connector and not he lightning connector. …More
- Answered by Anup T
- Asked by Carrie G from Montreal West
- Asked by Thanasi C from Dallas
The front dock is about level with the top surface of the clock, so the iPad won't fit. The iPhone 5 will, however, fit on the back with the adapter. …More
- Answered by John S
- Asked by David J