The Philips DC291 docking clock radio delivers surprisingly rich, deep sound in a stylish and attractive brushed aluminium finish.
Wake up your way
Dual alarms let you set different times for weekdays and weekends, or even vary the alarm settings for more than one person. The gentle wake up feature gradually increases alarm volume, and allows you to wake to your favorite music, radio station, or buzzer alarm.
Great sound and convenience
The Digital Sound Control and Dynamic Bass Boost features combine to provide sound performance that rivals much larger audio systems. The smartly designed spring-loaded docking port allows you to effortlessly dock your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, even in a protective case. And when you connect and dock your device, the DC291 automatically synchronises the clock with it within a few seconds. So you never need to set the time manually.
- Play and charge your iPod/iPhone/iPad
- FM stereo tuner with 20 station presets
- Dual Alarms with Gentle Wake feature and sleep timer
- Full-function wireless remote control
- 10 watts RMS total output power
- Digital Sound Control offers a choice of preset EQ settings
- Dynamic Bass Boost for great sound at all listening levels
- Aux-in for easy connection of other electronic devices
- Auto clock synchronisation with iPod/iPhone/iPad when docked
- Neodymium speaker driver for rich and clear sound
- Battery backup (battery not included)
Did you notice?The spring-loaded docking port lets you easily dock your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, even when it's in a protective case.
Apple Recommends ForListen and wake to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Philips DC291 Docking Clock Radio
- Wireless remote control
- Aux-in cable
- User manual
- Quick start guide
- Height : 4.5 in./11.4 cm
- Width : 10.3 in./26.3 cm
- Weight : 3.1 lb./1.4 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : DC291/37
- UPC or EAN No. : 8712581610593
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Carol U
Can I plug it into my computer to play music? If so, does the cord come with it, and how long is it? Also, can I put it with multiple speakers?
- Asked by Chris W from Allston
- Asked by Stewart S
Yes works perfectly even with full functions using the remote of the philips dock. - but if you hav e a case the causes even the smallest gap on the bottom of the the iphone between it and the adapter then the lightning connector will not make contact fully.
A better bet is the adapter with a 0.2 m cable although it will not look nice but you will have not need to remove your case every time. it is pricey though. …
- Answered by Joseph Paul J from Paranaque
- Asked by Juan E from Edison
- Asked by Douglas L from Cranberry Township
It has a 3.5mm input, but no 3.5mm output for headphones.
- Answered by David C from Sugar Hill
Only 110v so if used in countries where the power source is 220v u would need a step down Transforme r convertor …
- Answered by Ghansham K from Mumbai