Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (with Remote and Mic)
Less noise, lifelike sound, and a truly comfortable fit.
- The best-performing headphones from Bose
- Significant advances in noise reduction
- Combines noise reduction, Bose sound, and comfort
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone
- Fold-flat design and slim carrying case
- AAA battery included
Apple Recommends For
Less noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose quality.
Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling 15 headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did You Notice?
Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever.
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling,Batteries Required,Foldable,With Remote and Mic
- Music Profile: Classical & Jazz,Hip Hop / R&B / Rap,Pop / Rock / Alternative / Country
- Usage: Travel
- Batteries: AAA
- Jack Type: Angled
- Open & Closed Back: Closed
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Weight: 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Height: 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Width: 6.6 in./16.76 cm
- Length: 1.6 in./4.06 cm
120GB 160GB (2009)
5th generation (video camera)
4th generation (video)
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15 headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817553476
- Mfr. Part Number: 345442-0010
Absolutely - cuts out all noise and stays on - never a problem.
- Answered by Raymond C from Staten Island
Yes they can. They are available direct from Bose
- Answered by Arran L
- Asked by Afnaz A from Auh
it won't work without battery.
- Answered by Zhou J from Shanghai
Can this set of headphones allow for Mono instead of stereo listening? My husband does not have any hearing in his right ear.
- Asked by Jane O from Alto
Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound settings. iPhone for example lets you do this …More
- Answered by Arran L
I seem to have the same problem: these headphones do not work with my iPad mini. In the compatibility list on this site, the iPad mini is not listed under compatible devices. I hope Apple can provide an answer.
- Answered by Sabine K
- Answered by Michael B from Los Gatos
- Asked by Koleen K from Saint George