The Belkin CarAudio Connect Hands Free kit is a compact in-car solution for making calls and listening to music from your iPhone through your car's stereo system. Talk hands-free, listen to music stored on your iPhone and even stream Internet radio at the touch of a button. Calls and music are routed through the car stereo for great sound over your own speaker system.
Just Push The Button
CarAudio Connect's Call/Play button has an embedded microphone with echo cancellation. Place it anywhere on your dashboard and switch easily between music and calls with only one device.
By routing calls and music directly through your car's stereo system you get a great listening experience without the hassle of extra installation. Works in cars with an auxiliary audio input jack for great sound quality.
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Seamlessly switches between incoming calls and music
- Echo-cancelling microphone
- Aux-In connection
Did you notice?Calls and music are routed through the car stereo for great sound over your own speaker system.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music and answering calls through your car stereo.
What's in the Box?
- CarAudio Connect
- Instruction Manual
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Charging
- Weight: 158.8g
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868790335
- Warranty: One year limited
- Internet streaming available only with Internet-enabled iPhones
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod 3rd Generation
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing car solution for this price
I'm using this unit for 2 years now. and I can list some point about it:
The Good Stuff:
- It is Bluetooth, you don't have any I'm using this unit for 2 years now. and I can list some point about it:
The Good Stuff:
- It is Bluetooth, you don't have any wires between Phone and the car
- It has a built-in microphone with good sensitivity, for making calls while driving
- Easy to install (you need a 12V DC outlet and an AUX input)
- Streams Music in High Quality (the Major propose I've bought it for)
- It has a Multi Function One Button (Answer, Hangup, reject, Pause, Play, Next)
- Music sounds just like you are using an AUX cable between Phone and the Car's sound system
- Has a USB charging port (~500mAh, 5V DC)
- Very Small size (you can fix it anywhere on the dash)
- Doesn't needs to be re-charged every a certain time
- No bluetooth interference at all
The not good stuff:
- The Microphone system doesn't has a noise cancellation, so you get all car noise along with you voice in a phone call (at the end you get what you pay for)
- Only One button for controlling everything
- No volume control, specially when receiving calls (the sound is clipping, i.e.. distortion noise because of high input level)
- Doesn't Automatically connect with your phone when starting the car
- When you pause music you get some electronic noises (at high volumes)
I've used it with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPad 4th gen., samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, Sony Ericsson phones, and the music sound is amazing and loud as well (you just have to reduce the volume from your mobile device so you don't hear distortion) …
- Written by Mustafa A from Erbil
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work with iPhone 6 and 6 plus?
- Asked by Ryan L
According to Belkins website it is compatible
- Answered by Lisa G
Is this product compatible with Android & Blackberry smartphones?
- Asked by Mahamood S
Is this product compatible with the iPad classic (160GB)?
- Asked by Adam G
If you meant an IPOD Classic (160gb) then I believe the answer is NO. The classic iPod doesn't have If you meant an IPOD Classic (160gb) then I believe the answer is NO. The classic iPod doesn't have Bluetooth capabilities. However iPod touches should work as I believe they do have Bluetooth capability. …
- Answered by Chris S from Palmdale
Will the device sync to the phone automatically when you step into the car?
- Asked by Allan C from Deltona
You have to push the button as soon as you turn the car on. But it's as easy as a simple push. No fu You have to push the button as soon as you turn the car on. But it's as easy as a simple push. No future pairing is required! Also you don't need to push anything to turn it off. It just turns off automatically. I'm not sure what is meant by "plugging the device into the phone." The whole thing is bluetooth so none of that is required. …
- Answered by Christopher S from Palmdale
Yes, by holding down the main button on this device siri is activated. I am using an iphone 5.
- Answered by Peter L
Is this product compatible with the iPhone 5 and the fith generation iPod touch?
- Asked by Simon D
it's working fine with iphone 5, i tried it by myself
the price is really good, i bought it from Vi it's working fine with iphone 5, i tried it by myself
the price is really good, i bought it from Virgin Mega Store AED 480 last September …
- Answered by Ahmed K from Dubai