BookArc is a new version of Twelve South's popular desktop stand made specifically for the 2nd-generation MacBook Air. Built of sturdy, heavy-gauge steel, it elevates MacBook Air above your desk, freeing up space and creating a less cluttered workspace.
Even better performance
Paired with a display and keyboard, BookArc lets you work with your MacBook Air closed, which improves performance. That's because when closed, your MacBook Air dedicates 100% of its video memory to the external display rather than splitting it with the built-in display. There's also built-in cable manager that keeps all of your desktop connections at the ready.
- Sturdy, heavy-gauge steel construction
- Lets you use MacBook Air (2nd gen.) closed for improved performance
- Frees up valuable real estate on your desk
- Cable management keeps desktop connections handy and accessible
- Soft silicone insert firmly grips MacBook Air (2nd Gen.)
- Soft footpads keep your desk free of marks
- Pairs perfectly with Apple Cinema Display and wireless keyboard/mouse
Did you notice?If you work with your MacBook Air closed and connected to an external display, you can get even better performance.
Apple Recommends ForStand your 2nd-generation MacBook AIr upright on your desktop.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South BookArc Stand for MacBook Air (2nd Gen.)
- Owner's guide
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1102
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002238
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes. The 2013 is the same exact case as the 2012. It just has an upgraded processor, batteries, mic Yes. The 2013 is the same exact case as the 2012. It just has an upgraded processor, batteries, mic and Wifi. …
- Answered by Steven C from Browns Mills
If i only have Switcheasy coverbuddy case for my iPad 2,did it fit in the Twelve South BookArc for MacBook Air (2nd Gen.)?
- Asked by Ng E from Butterworth
i have cats that climb all over my keyboard when I'm not around...would this make a good stand for my aluminum keyboard?
- Asked by Nancy P from Bronson
Does this stand work with speck case?
- Asked by Michael C from Chicago
I have a Speck see thru on my 13" macbook pro circa 2011, and I can only have the top portion on the I have a Speck see thru on my 13" macbook pro circa 2011, and I can only have the top portion on the laptop while it is in the arc. Also, you have to use the widest insert for the arc to make this work …
- Answered by Frederick M from Naperville
Will this fit with using a shell (2nd gen MacBook air 13)
- Asked by Sarkis S from Columbus
No. I have the Moshi protective case on my mid-2012 MBA and it does NOT fit the BookArc. I'm sad hav No. I have the Moshi protective case on my mid-2012 MBA and it does NOT fit the BookArc. I'm sad having to send it back. :-( …
- Answered by Michelle G from Diamond Bar