All things entertaining.
Apple TV gives you access to the best 1080p HD content — including blockbuster films, hit TV programmes, live sport, your music, photos, videos and more — all on your high-definition TV. You can even play content from your iOS device or Mac on your TV using AirPlay. Apple TV requires an HDMI cable (sold separately).
1 business day
- AED 399.00
- Free Delivery
All things entertaining.
Apple TV gives you access to the best content — blockbuster movies, sports, your music and photos, and more — right on your HDTV.1 You can even play content from your iOS device or Mac on your TV wirelessly using AirPlay.2
Hit movies and TV shows on demand.
Buy or rent the hottest new releases from iTunes. And tap into the millions of other entertainment options from the iTunes Store.
Live sport and news.
You’ll have plenty to cheer about with live games and highlights from some of the biggest names in sport, including MLB and NHL. And keep up on world events with live news from Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
Your photos and videos.
With My Photo Stream, your most recent photos and videos automatically appear on your Apple TV. And thanks to iMovie Theater, the projects you’ve made in iMovie are ready for viewing on the big screen.
Up to six family members can now watch each other’s iTunes film and TV programme purchases — without sharing accounts. And with Ask to Buy, parents can require kids to ask permission before making new purchases.5
AirPlay lets you wirelessly stream what’s on your Mac or iOS device to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV. Or mirror exactly what’s on your device’s display to the big screen. Peer-to-peer AirPlay lets visitors to your home or office quickly and easily connect their Mac or iOS device to your Apple TV without gaining passwords and connecting to the Wi-Fi network.3
With iCloud, you can buy movies on Apple TV and watch them on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. And vice versa. iCloud also stores your photos and videos, pushing them wirelessly to all your devices — including your HDTV.4
Quick and easy setup.
Just plug in the power cord and connect Apple TV to your HDTV with a single (sold separately). If you have an iPhone or iPad, hold it near Apple TV, and Apple TV will learn about your home network and receive your iTunes account settings automatically.6
Included content providers.
In the box
- Apple TV
- Apple Remote
- Power cord
- Printed documentation
Accessories for your Apple TV.
The Apple Online Store offers a handpicked collection of the best accessories — all guaranteed to work with your Apple TV.
Shop for accessories
Buy your Apple TV with complete confidence.
Technical Support and the Apple TV Warranty
Every Apple TV comes with complimentary telephone technical support within 90 days of your Apple TV purchase.
AppleCare Protection Plan
Extend your technical support and hardware coverage for two years from the original purchase date of your Apple TV with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You get direct access to Apple’s own experts for questions and advice about using your Apple TV. And you get global repair or replacement service — including parts and labor — on your Apple TV and included accessories. For further details, read terms and conditions.
Simply add the AppleCare Protection Plan to your shopping cart after you select your Apple TV.
Learn about the AppleCare Protection Plan
Available on iTunes. Title availability is subject to change.
- Subscription may be required to access some content.
- AirPlay requires an iOS device running iOS 4.3 or later, a Mac device running iTunes 10.2 or later, or an Apple TV second-generation or later. Some features require the latest software.
- Peer-to-peer AirPlay requires a Mac device (2012 or later) running OS X 10.10 or an iOS device (2012 or later) running iOS 8 and an Apple TV third-generation rev A (model A1469) running Apple TV software 7.0.
- iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad, or iPad mini; a Mac computer with OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later; or a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Outlook 2007 or later or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars). Some features require iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
- Family Sharing requires a personal Apple ID signed in to iCloud and iTunes. Music, movies, TV shows, and books can be downloaded on up to 10 devices per account, five of which can be computers. iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite are required to set up or join a Family Sharing group and are recommended for full functionality. Not all content is eligible for Family Sharing. Content can be hidden by family members; hidden content is not available for download. Content downloaded from family members or acquired via redemption codes is not subject to Ask to Buy.
- Requires iOS 7 on iPhone 4s or later, iPod touch (5th generation or later), iPad (3rd generation or later), or iPad mini.
|Size and Weight||
|In the box||
|Ports and interfaces||
|Audio formats supported||
Apple TV and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact. Learn more (Apple and the Environment)
Apple TV is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
- Brominated flame retardant-free
- Meets ENERGY STAR 3.0 requirements for set-top boxes
Apple and the Environment
Learn more (Apple and the Environment) about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of our products and process. Apple Product Environmental Specification (Environmental Status Report) detail the environmental attributes of our products.
Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization. Learn more (Recycling) about how to recycle your Apple products.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Requires HDCP when playing protected content.
Services are not available in all countries and are subject to change.
Arabic language not supported.