MacBook Finance Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is organised and administered jointly by Apple Sales International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Republic of Ireland (“Apple”) and Barclays Partner Finance, a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank Plc, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.
2. This offer starts on 1st April 2010 and ends on April 16th, 2010 inclusive.
3. This offer is applicable to purchases made by individual customer resident in The United Kingdom on the Apple Online store via Telesales for Consumers only.
4. To qualify for this offer, customers must make a qualifying purchase (as defined below) during the relevant offer period AND qualify and obtain the financial services provided by Barclays Partner Finance Plc.
5. A qualifying purchase for the purposes of this offer is as follows:
13-inch MacBook (White) or 13-inch MacBook Pro over a price of £500 including VAT, purchased with or without related Apple accessories and software.
NOTE: Third party products may only be purchased in conjunction with the Apple computer but their value may not exceed one third of the total value of the financing.
6. This offer is not valid with the purchase of used, refurbished or demonstration equipment.
7. All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Barclays Partner Finance. Apple declines any and all responsibility in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries relating thereto, in writing to: Barclays Partner Finance, PO Box 3979, Glasgow, G51 1YL
8. Local sales tax, VAT and all other applicable taxes and levies will apply to all orders and shall be payable by the customer.
9. Deliveries will only be made to home addresses in the United Kingdom only.
10. This offer is valid in conjunction with other Apple offers on condition that the purchase is made in compliance with clauses 4 and 5 of these terms and conditions.
11. The closing date for this offer is April 16th, 2010. Customers must have placed their qualifying purchase and have completed their application for financing with Barclays Partner Finance by midnight on this date. Barclays Partner Finance must have received the signed documents within 14 days of the close of the promotion.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law or where otherwise restricted.
13. Keep a copy of the terms and conditions as well as your invoice for your records. It is advisable to keep the documents relating to the consumer financing application.
14. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in this document is accurate. Apple is not responsible for printing errors.
15. Apple reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice.
16. The name and the address of the promoters are Apple Sales International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Republic of Ireland,
© 2010 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Financial Services is a registered service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.